1. Articulate specific reasons why the celebrity and your cause will work well together. 2. Offer a summary of your mission and the goal you hope to achieve through their participation.
How do you politely approach a celebrity?
Say “hello” and/or “excuse me.” The best way to start any conversation is with a polite introduction. Greet the celebrity and apologize or excuse yourself for interrupting them, even if they don’t seem busy. Use the celebrity’s stage name or surname to address them.
How do you say hi to a celebrity?
Tell them who you are.
If you think it is okay to approach the celebrity, make sure to at least tell them your name so they know who they are meeting too! You can say something like: “Hi I am Kelly! I am sorry to bother you. I just wanted to say hello and tell you I am a huge fan of your music.”
Is it rude to approach a celebrity?
At a media event, it’s expected that celebrities will put on their happy face to meet the public. But when they’re out being regular folks at the grocery store or post office, be respectful about their space. If they’re in a restaurant, don’t approach if they’re in conversation or mid-meal.
Would a celebrity date a fan?
No matter who you are, you have a celebrity crush. … I know it seems impossible that a celebrity as big as Justin Bieber would fall in love with you, however, it is very possible. So many celebrities have dated their fans, and it’s turn out well for most.
How do you ask a celebrity for donations?
6. Make Your Message Personal
- Articulate specific reasons why the celebrity and your cause will work well together.
- Offer a summary of your mission and the goal you hope to achieve through their participation.
- Be clear about what you’re asking of them and let them know what they’ll get out of it.
Is it possible for a fan to date a celebrity?
Relationship experts clarify that celebrity/normal person relationships can work but they take moore coordination and communication. It takes a secure person to date a celebrity and handle the attention that they may get from fans who take their devotion a bit too far.