Is americares a reputable charity?
– August 1, 2019 – For the fourth consecutive year, Americares has earned a 4-star rating-the highest possible-from Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent charity evaluator, for its strong financial health and commitment to accountability and transparency.
What is the best charity to donate money to?
This list gives details on some of the best US charities to donate to during the coronavirus pandemic.
- World Central Kitchen. …
- Crisis Text Line. …
- Heart to Heart International. …
- The New York Times Neediest Cases Fund. …
- Relief International. …
- Best animal charity to donate to: American Humane.
What is the Charity Navigator rating for Americares?
Ratings History Americares has received 6 consecutive 4-star ratings from Charity Navigator.
|Form 990 FYE||Date Published||Overall Score|
Is Doctors Without Borders a good charity to donate to?
A nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives is one of the best charities you can give to. Ranked highly by independent watchdogs such as Charity Navigator, Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) provides lifesaving medical care where it’s needed most.
What are some of the worst charities to give to?
here, in no particular order, we take a look at some of the worst charities of 2019.
- Cancer Fund of America. …
- American Breast Cancer Foundation. …
- Children’s Wish Foundation. …
- Police Protection Fund. …
- Vietnow National Headquarters. …
- United States Deputy Sheriffs’ Association. …
- Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth.
Is St Jude’s a good charity?
Jude charity rating and review. According to Charity Navigator, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has a four-out-of-four star rating for our Overall Score and Rating.
Who is the highest paid charity CEO?
Top Charity Compensation Packages
|Name & Title||Compensation|
|1||Craig B. Thompson, M.D. President/CEO||$5,734,609|
|Note: Includes $3,330,000 bonus & incentive compensation.|
|2||Robert W. Stone President/CEO||$3,043,914|
|Note: Includes $1,462,909 bonus & incentive compensation.|
How many employees does americares have?
AmeriCares has 199 employees and is ranked 3rd among it’s top 10 competitors.
Where in the world does americares perform its humanitarian aid?
Americares carries out health programs in over 20 countries and maintains offices in Colombia, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Liberia, Malawi, the Philippines, Tanzania and the United States, including Puerto Rico.