Measured by donations per capita, the most generous country in 2020 was Ireland, according to figures released by GoFundMe, a crowd funding platform. In fact, one of their top five fundraisers of 2020 saw Irish donors giving to U.S. citizens in need.
What does charitable mean in French?
[ˈtʃærɪtəbəl ] adjective. [event] de bienfaisance. [institution] caritative.
How do you say charity in different languages?
In other languages charity
- Arabic: مُؤَسَّسَةٌ خَيْرِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: caridade.
- Chinese: 慈善机构
- Croatian: dobrotvorna organizacija.
- Czech: charita.
- Danish: velgørenhed.
- Dutch: liefdadigheidsinstelling.
- European Spanish: institución benéfica.
How do you spell Charite?
- generosity; sense of charity quotations ▼
- charitable institution.