To cite UNICEF publications, include the following standard credit line in all cases: ‘Author name/s [individual or institutional], Full title of the publication [heading and subheading], department name [if available], publisher [UNICEF], city of publication, date [month and year, as available], page number/s.
How do you cite UN data in APA?
Citing Data Sets Using APA Style
Author/Rightsholder. (Year). Title of data set (Version number) [Description of form]. Location: Name of producer.
How do you cite Uncrc in APA?
In text, your citation would be: Convention on the rights of the child (1989) or (Convention on the rights of the child, 1989) depending on the construction of your sentence.
What type of source is UNICEF?
Resources to UNICEF’s programmes come from the voluntary contributions of governments, intergovernmental organizations, foundations, the private sector and individuals. UNICEF relies on this mixture of robust funding sources to uphold our mission of realizing the rights of every child, especially the most vulnerable.
How do you APA cite an organization?
In-Text Group or Organization as Author [6.13]
- Write out the full name of the organization or group, the date of publication, page and/or paragraph numbers.
- Afterwards abbreviate the organization or group.
- When using a narrative, write out the organization or group name then abbreviate later.
How do you cite statistics in APA in text?
Citing Statistics – APA Style
- For a complete description of citation guidelines refer to the APA manual (2010).
- Contributor(s). ( Date). Title of Graph [Graph]. …
- Pew Hispanic Center. ( 2008). …
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. ( 2005). [ …
- American Veterinary Medical Association. ( 2010).
How do you cite your own data?
When citing data, the following components should be used:
- Author name(s)
- Title or name of dataset.
- Publication or release date.
- Publisher name (i.e. database, repository)
- Edition, version, volume, vintage.
- Software used for analysis.
- Access information (URL, unique identifier, access date)
How do you cite an international treaty?
Bluebook Format for Treaty Citations
A treaty citation should include the following components: 1) the name of the agreement, 2) the abbreviated names of the parties (only for bilateral treaties), 3) the subdivision cited (if applicable), 4) the date of signing, and 5) the source(s) for the text of the treaty.
How do you cite UN conventions?
References for treaties or international conventions should include the name of the treaty, convention or other agreement, the signing or approval date, and the URL if available. In text, provide the name of the treaty or convention and the year.
How do you reference CRC?
Book Title, Edition (# ed.); Editor 1 (Last name, Initials.); Editor 2, Ed(s).; Publisher Name: Place of Publication, Year of Publication; Pages (pp range or p single). CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 85th ed.; Lide, D.R., Ed.; CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL, 2004; pp 3-150.
What are the three main goals of UNICEF?
UNICEF insists that the survival, protection and development of children are universal development imperatives that are integral to human progress.
Where does UNICEF get its money?
Because UNICEF is funded entirely by voluntary contributions, we rely on the commitment of our partners – especially in the public sector. In 2020, public-sector partners contributed US$5.45 billion to UNICEF’s US$7.2 billion total income. Learn more about types of funding to UNICEF.