Committed to helping increase the literacy skills of individuals of all ages, the Dollar General Literacy Foundation has awarded more than $172 million in grants to nonprofit organizations, helping more than 11 million individuals take their first steps toward literacy or continued education since its inception in 1993 …
Does Dollar General donate?
For Donation Requests:
Submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. **All donation requests should include a formal request letter on the nonprofit organization’s letterhead and also include the organization’s nine-digit EIN number.
How do you get companies to donate to nonprofit organizations?
Whether you’re asking for monetary donations, volunteer time, or in-kind donations, our tips can help guide you toward fundraising success.
- Determine which companies you should ask.
- Find a point of contact.
- Think about what you can offer in return.
- Make the ask!
- Follow up.
- Say “thank you“
- How to cultivate companies.
What businesses donate to nonprofits?
Matching Employee Donations
- Bank of America. Bank of America’s Matching Gift Program. …
- General Electric. General Electric’s Matching Gift Program. …
- Google. Google’s Matching Gift Program. …
- Darden Restaurant Group. Darden’s Matching Gift Program. …
- General Mills. General Mills’ Matching Gift Program. …
- BP. …
- State Street. …
How do I contact human resources at Dollar General?
- Street Address. 100 Mission Ridge.
- Phone. (615) 855-4000.
- Number of Employees. 90000.
- Contact Name. Richard Dreiling.
- Twitter ID. @DollarGeneral.
What company owns Dollar General?
An investment group consisting of affiliates of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR), GS Capital Partners (an affiliate of Goldman Sachs), Citigroup Private Equity and other co-investors completed an acquisition of Dollar General Corporation for $6.9 billion.
How do I ask a big company for donations?
Following are a few points to consider when approaching a company for donations:
- Do Your Homework before Sending Your Donation Request. …
- Learn about Donation Request Procedures and Follow Them. …
- Briefly Introduce Your Cause. …
- Describe Your Group’s Struggles and What You’d like to Achieve.
Does Pizza Hut donate to nonprofits?
Founded in 1992, the Pizza Hut Harvest Program, in partnership with Food Donation Connection, has donated more than 100 million pounds of surplus food from the Pizza Hut system’s restaurants to local charities.
Does Amazon donate to nonprofits?
Amazon is surprising hundreds of charities—which support causes from STEM education, to homelessness, hunger, disaster relief, youth organizations, sustainability and more—across the U.S. by fulfilling products requested on each of their AmazonSmile Charity Lists.
Where can I ask for donations online?
9 Sites Where You Can Get Strangers to Give You Money
- Begging Money.
Does Google donate to nonprofits?
Google partners with Network for Good Inc. (NFG), a U.S. nonprofit donor advised fund, to collect and distribute the donations to nonprofits.